Solar panel installations in Alberta
The Alberta prairies are perfect for solar powered resources!
Welcome to EVOLVsolar …
We are a multi-faceted solar company serving all of Alberta with our solar panel installation services. As many know, solar is on the rise in Alberta; over the past ten years the price of solar installation has rapidly decreased, making solar energy more accessible for everyone. Solar is a clean and green energy option that is good for both our environment and your wallet. This long term investment with profit opportunity is the future for a better Alberta and we want to encourage you to consider your options today! Have questions about solar panel installation services? Do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
There are a wide variety of incentives accompanied with the installation of solar panelling including federal, provincial and municipal grant options. Solar energy is long term, unlimited, resourceful and renewable.
As Albertans, many of us have experienced first-hand the inconsistencies of traditional energy over the past few years; with our oil and gas sector in financial turmoil and energy prices predicted to rise, we think it is time to consider your other options.
Below you will find a brief summary of the Alberta wide solar rebate program, in addition to the three subdivisions we service in the province.
Alberta Solar Rebate Program:
At the moment the government of Alberta, and Edmonton municipal government both have incredible rebate programs that can pay up to 35% of your project costs. Below is the table with the incentive and rebate programs offered in Alberta:
- Residential: $0.90/Watt with a maximum payout of $10,000 or 35% of eligible system costs
- Commercial & Institutional: $0.75/Watt with a maximum payout of $1,000,000 or 35% of costs
- Municipal Solar Program: $0.90 per installed Watt up to 25% of the eligible expenses
- On-Farm Solar Program: $0.75/Watt to maximum 35% eligible cost share for the first 100kW, $0.56/Watt to maximum 27% eligible cost share for the next 50kW
- Edmonton Incentive Program: $0.15 per installed Watt up to $6,500
- Alberta Indigenous Solar Program: Funds 80% of project costs up to $200,000
- Federal Tax Code 43.2: Accelerated depreciation on renewable assets
* Note, these programs may be affected by the recent change in government!
Alberta Residential Properties
There are a number of benefits to installing solar panels into your residential home, a few of these include:
- The opportunity to pay off your system in 12-18 years; the remaining 15+ years will supply your home with energy for absolutely free
- The ability to monitor and save up to 75% of the cost on your energy bills with locked power expenses
- Increased property value; studies are showing that every $1 spent on solar installation equates to a $1 increase in your home value. ie: a $25,000 solar panel = $25,000 increased property value.
Want to learn more? Visit our Alberta Residential Solar Installation page.
Alberta Commercial Properties:
More and more large multi-national companies across the globe are investing in solar power, every day. Commercial businesses have a large impact on our environment and the one-time investment into solar energy reduces the businesses carbon footprint while also providing a return of capital for the company after the system is paid off. Want to reduce your businesses extraordinarily high utility costs? We can almost guarantee that solar is right for you!
Alberta Agricultural Properties:
Agricultural solar panel systems are becoming widely popular in Alberta due to the incentives and benefits offered to farmers and agricultural manufacturers. As a renewable energy source the On-Farm program allow agricultural producers to decrease their operating costs, while reducing the greenhouse gas emission and carbon footprint. Are you a farmer or agricultural distributor? Check to see if you qualify for funding today.